Pre-Register for the clean-up
So we can connect with you when we have a date set. We will be updating our website with more information in the coming weeks and would like you to know about the additions as soon as possible.
Go to the main menu and click on Event Pre-Registration and complete the form.
Here are some additional tips:
- Conserve water every day. Take shorter showers, fix leaks & turn off the water when not in use.
- Don’t pour toxic household chemicals down the drain; take them to a hazardous waste center.
- Use hardy plants that require little or no watering, fertilizers or pesticides in your yard.
- Do not over apply fertilizers. Consider using organic or slow release fertilizers instead.
- Recycle yard waste in a compost pile & use a mulching mower.
- Use surfaces like wood, brick or gravel for decks & walkways, which allows rain to soak in and not run off.
- Never pour used oil or antifreeze into the storm drain or the street.
- Pick up after your dog, and dispose of the waste in the toilet or the trash.
- Drive less—walk or bike; many pollutants in our waters come from car exhaust and car leaks.
- While you are walking, biking or hiking consider picking up trash along the way.